Welcome to the Exciting World of Escape Games!
We are currently looking to add multiple full-time members to our team at Odyssey Escape Game, LLC. We are a rapidly growing, team building and retail entertainment company.
If on one hand you like video games, playing chess, and solving puzzles/riddles, while on the other you like designing, building and/or fixing things, you have found the perfect job!
We are looking for someone with wide ranging talents. We currently have positions at our Alpharetta, GA location and we encourage you to apply. Prior to applying to our company you must first familiarize yourself with the concept of Escape Rooms and the worldwide phenomenon of that is spreading fast in the US. Escape Rooms stimulate the mind, your sense of curiosity and your ability to work with others in an effort to escape.
Important things to consider before applying:
What positions are currently available?
- Managers and Key-holders
- Game Masters
What we look for in a candidate?
- You must have integrity, be hard-working, possess a high level of enthusiasm and be a team-oriented person.
- You must love games; participating in them and watching others play. From board games, card games, sports, to video games and more! You will be assisting our guests enjoy their experience by providing clues & hints in this interactive gaming experience.
- Hours will range between 15-20/week. Working on Fridays and Saturdays is required. You must be available weekend evenings as well.
- You must have a knack and desire to fix things that break.
- General knowledge of basic tools is a plus.